Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee – for example, if you:
- Changed your mind
- Found the product cheaper elsewhere
- Damaged the product by misusing it
- Used the product for a very long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
- Contact mapstart before returning any items.
- You can return the product within 30 days of delivery.
- The product must be in new condition.
- To avoid any Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Want to switch to another size of the same product? You can do that, just contact us.
Please contact mapstart before returning any items.
It is appropriate that the consumer controls the delivery to verify that this is accurate and error free. At the complaint, the customer contacts mapstart and gives information relevant and the reason for complaint.
You can return the product within 30 days of delivery. The product must be in new condition. If the product is ruined or used the product shall not be refunded. Make sure to include contact information with the return and if possible, please provide us with a tracking number. mapstart suggests you get a receipt and a package ID for the return from the delivery service, as it makes it easier to follow the return shipment if needed.
The easiest way is to e-mail it to us along with a brief description of your case.
Returning A Package
If a returned item is shipped international, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any Customs charges. mapstart is NOT responsible for any return Customs charges made. Any charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
If the product is lost or you, upon receiving, notice that the item has been damaged during transport, you should immediately report this to us.
For packages that are not cashed at your post office within 14 days, mapstart reserves the right to charge you a handling fee to cover return shipping and freight companies' administrative costs.
All enquiries: email@example.com